When was the last time you asked yourself: Am I Happy? Is every area of my life how I want it to be, or am I just going through the motions of life?
We often ask people all day that questions, but never turn the questions back to us.
If you work in a service industry you may say things like How may I help you, is there anything else I can do for you, start your experience at or did you have any questions. All of those statements are so you can help someone else have happy experiences with you and whoever you work for. If you have children and even with other family and friends you work hard to make them happy and most of it is done without a second thought. So I just started thinking: Are most of my family, friends, co-workers, and all the countless people I see in a day Happy? Then I started to think why not make this the
“Summer of Happiness” How would someone go about doing that. Since Happiness starts in
your hands the first thing to do is break your life down into 10 categories.
1. Health (mind ,emotions, body, energy, appearance, time)
2. Goals/projects (travel, Business, recreations)
3. Finance ( what you have , what you want and how to get there)
4. Work/School (professionalism, goals)
5. Home(where it is , commute, surroundings)
6. Spirit (birthday, laughter, direction)
7. Family and Friends
8. Personal Life
9. Social Media
10. The Big Dreams (the dreams you have that swear you would never tell anyone.)
Future blogs about 2014 Summer of Happiness to come, we look forward to your comments.